Monday, April 29, 2013

Beach Wine Glasses

A good friend of mine at work is heading on a trip to Long Beach Island, NJ next month and I’ve been looking for a fun little gift to send with her. She has been amazing helping me transition into my new position as an ICU nurse and she deserves a little something.
I’ve been holding onto these wine glasses for quite a while, hoping to decorate them for something. This was a perfect way to use them!

What you will need:
Wine glasses
Sharpie Oil-based paint pens

I painted some waves and used the gold metallic pen to color in the base for sand. And of course, nothing says tropical oasis more than starfish! haha. Once you are done drawing, put it in the oven at 350 degrees and bake for 30 minutes.

2013-04-25 06.11.04 2013-04-25 06.11.24
2013-04-25 06.12.37
2013-04-25 06.08.31
2013-04-25 06.08.42
Thanks for stopping by!
Cheers!
Bridget
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. How fun! How festive, how perfect for a summer picnic!!!
    :) You rock!!
    hugs xx
    Crystelle

    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute. They would be perfect for a crab boil too. Thanks so much for linking this up to the Pinworthy Projects Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. DMV EYE EXAM

    ReplyDelete